Esta publicación también está disponible en: Español
Vallarta Gay Pride will jump start the 2023 Pride Week activities with a 3 and 6K race, designed to help promote the upcoming 2023 international Gay Games and to add an element of physical activities for the annual pride festival week.
On Sunday, May 21, the 3 and 6K race, “United for the Colors of Diversity 2023” will start at the arches of the Malecon, with participants going down the Malecon to McDonalds, and then back to Lazaro Cardenas Park and return to the arches. Those running (and walking) in the 3K will make one lap. Those participating in the 6k will walk/run two laps.
Registration fee is only $250 pesos and runners will get a commemorative T-shirt and a commemorative medal.
Start of the 3k & 6k Run: 8:00 a.m.
Start of Colors Challenge: 8:15 a.m.
• Be physically fit for the race
• Fill out the registration form and sign a waiver (signature of parent or guardian in case of minor).
• Make the payment of the recovery fee.
• Open (+18 years) Female 3k & 6k.
• Open (+18 years) Men’s 3k & 6k.
• Open (+18 years) Non-binary 3k & 6k.
The start and finish line will be at the arches of the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta. There will be two return points, the first will be at the end of the Malecon at McDonald’s and the second will be at Lazaro Cardenas Park.
Participants of 3k will run one lap and participants of 6k will run two laps of the circuit.
DELIVERY OF RUNNER’S KIT
On Saturday, May 20, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at LANS CARACOL located at Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio #2216, Versalles, 48310 Puerto Vallarta. Inside the parking lot, along the street.
• To pick up your kit it is necessary to present your proof of registration and identification.
• It will be the responsibility of each competitor to make sure and verify that their registration information is correct.
Competitors registered for the 3k & 6k Run Colors United by the Colors of Diversity, must be present 45 minutes before (7:15 a.m.) the start time in the assigned warm-up area of the sports unit.
The organizing committee is exempt from liability for any injury or accident that athletes may suffer before, during, or after the event.
Anything not foreseen in this call will be subject to the decision of the committee appointed for this race.
• Competition number.
• Commemorative T-shirt of the event. • Commemorative medal of the event. • Hydration during the race and at the completion of the race.
• Warm up before the competition in assigned areas.
• Medical assistance if necessary.
COLORS CHALLENGE (FAMILIES)
It will take place in the Lázaro Cárdenas Park with families and children who want to participate
Each family will be given a small sketch of the plaza, with points that they will have to find to reach the end of their challenge. They will have to decipher the riddles along the way to find the next point and complete all the stations. At the end of the activity and joining all the challenges there will be a message about diversity.
• OBJECTIVE: To promote cooperative work and diversity awareness.
• COMPETITION SYSTEM: The teams that manage to complete all the challenges in the shortest time possible, win.
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION:
Registration will be open from the publication of the announcement until Friday, May 19. The quota will be 300 participants.
• Mr. Flamingos from 2:00 to 8:00 p.m. (Lázaro Cárdenas 247, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.).
• Email email@example.com • Whatsapp to 322 182 0284 More information in our
RECOVERY FEE AND FORMS
• $250.00MXN per person.
• Cash (At the registration point Mr. Flamingos).
• Deposit to the official account. • Transfer to the official account.
Currency: Mexican Pesos Account No.: 170973400013 Clabe Account: 136375000000101964
• No refunds under any circumstances.
• The runner’s number for the participants of the 6k race is personal and non – transferable. In case of changing or transferring numbers, the runners will be disqualified.
Awards to • 1st Place • 2nd Place • 3er Place