Esta publicación también está disponible en: Español
If you’re looking for a way to improve your quality of life as you age, you may want to look at bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Dr. Cinthia Becerra, a pioneer of hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) in Mexico for more than seven years, offers the only clinic in Mexico (Pause Clinic) that specializes only in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement.
In addition to being a center focused on raising the quality of life of people through the prevention of premature aging.
“Our experience shows that both men and women can benefit from bio-identical hormone replacement therapy as it can alleviate a wide range of symptoms associated with menopause, andropause, as well as other hormone-related conditions,” Dr. Becerra said.
If you are a male, and over the age of 40, you may need to have your testosterone levels checked. Dr. Becerra’s clinic can help with that, and help set you on a treatment course if the levels are low.
“Testosterone is the main male sex hormone and is responsible for sexual development, as well as being essential for improving body composition, maintaining normal energy levels, being able to have an erect penis, increasing libido, among many other things,” she said. “Llowering hormonal levels and thus increasing the risk of diseases such as metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disorders, osteoporosis, diabetes and hypertension.”
How do you know if your testosterone levels are low? The body is the main indicator to know if something is wrong.
Some common symptoms include:
- Decreased sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction and ejaculation disorders
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Dry Skin
- Emotional disorders such as mood swings, anxiety, or irritability
- ● Sleep disorders and trouble resting
- Loss of body fat in abdomen and pectoral area.
Hormone replacement therapy benefits
The benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy in men include:
- Increased libido and sexual function
- Improved body composition
- Reduction of cholesterol, glucose and triglycerides in the blood
- Normalization of blood clotting and normalizes heart rhythms
- Improved strength, posture, and cognitive abilities
- Relieve anxiety and depression
- Reduce anger, nervousness and irritability
- As well as improving the mood and life in general
For more information you can contact them at:
Heza Building, Ground Floor. Paraná River 222, Fluvial Vallarta
(322) 373 1741