Spartacus Sauna Damaged by Fire

Closed while undergoing repairs

Esta publicación también está disponible en: Español

Spartacus Sauna in Puerto Vallarta was heavily damaged by a fire on Saturday morning, November 20, around 10:30 a.m.

Maintenance workers found the fire and were able to contain it until firefighters arrived.

The sauna will be closed for a few weeks while repairs are made. The sauna issued the following press release:

“We are saddened to inform you that On Saturday morning November 20th at approximately 10:30 AM there was a fire at Spartacus Sauna. At the time of the fire there were 2 maintenance workers inside who were able to help contain the fire and contacted the local fire department. It was determined that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit. Thankfully the fire occurred while we were closed and there were no injuries. We will have to do major repairs for the next couple of weeks. We will keep you all posted with updates on our site. Thank you all for your continued patronage and support. We appreciate all the calls and texts in support.”

Video by Henrik Hancke Nielsen

Related Articles


Stay Connected


Print Issue