This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
- Feeling “Superman” in the Xtreme Adventure by Vallarta AdventuresThis is one of the longest and fastest zip lines in Mexico in which a person can slide at 70 miles per hour . In addition, the “Superman” is part of the Extreme Adventure tour that includes the new Avatar zip line roller coaster, which consists of a circuit formed by a rail suspended from the top of the trees.On this tour you will discover the wind tunnel, a parachuting simulator that will make you fly through the air in a short time where you can experience the incomparable sensation of zero gravity. You can also take an off-road trip in Polaris UTV vehicles across a river and a suspension bridge. And enjoy a water slide in the middle of nature.2. Let yourself be conquered by the romanticism and mysticism of SAVIA by Rhythms of the NightThe Rhythms of the Night – Savia tour will take you to the heart of the jungle to know a world totally different from what you have ever seen. This experience is ideal for lovers of the night and mystery.This enigmatic adventure begins with a sunset trip aboard a catamaran to the beautiful coasts of the hidden beach in Las Caletas . This experience takes place on a beautiful beach so private, that this is the only means of transportation available to get to the venue of the show.The wonderful staging in the middle of the jungle is signed by the talented Gilles St. Crois co-founder of the famous Cirque du Soleil with scenography by Eugenio Caballero, winner of the Oscar for his work as art director in the film “El Laberinto del Pan”.3. Sea, town, mountain, waterfalls, rappelling and pure adrenaline in the Outdoor Adventure zip line.
It is considered the number 1 outdoor activity in Puerto Vallarta with more than 4,000 5-star ratings on TripAdvisor. On this sensational tour you will be able to experience the new roller coaster zip line, one of the few of its kind in the world, with all the speed of a zip line and the unique sensation of a roller coaster suspended by cables from the trees.
On this tour you will sail through the bay in a boat to get to explore the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental in 4 x 4 off-road trucks; Then, you will go up the mountain in the subtropical jungle and then rappel down majestic waterfalls.
In addition, you will cross suspension bridges in the spectacular tropical jungle, from where you will fly through a series of exciting zip lines and slide down a fun water slide.
4. Swimming freely in the company of dolphins with Wildlife Connection
During this tour, you will embark on an exciting journey through the Pacific Ocean until you meet this fascinating species . You will have the opportunity to learn more about their customs, and you will discover their curiosity to meet their visitors.
5. Paragliding out of a canyon in the hippie chic town of Yelapa
This is an incredible way to get a global vision of this incredible and peaceful town by the sea.
6. Diving in the bay in incredible places to see the giant manta rays
There are several options to dive and discover the fascinating marine fauna of the Bay of Banderas, one of them is Los Arcos , beautiful rock formations that protrude tens of meters from the surface marina, are located near the community of Mismaloya.
It is an ideal place for divers of all levels, from experienced to novice; in this natural reef. It is possible to observe all kinds of tropical marine life of multiple colors, such as tuna, eels, horse mackerel and impressive giant manta rays.
7. Cross the longest bridge in the world for RZRs vehicles: the Jorullo Bridge by Canopy River
In Puerto Vallarta you can cross the longest suspension bridge in the world, 470 meters long and 150 meters high, on an ATV or RZR vehicle , driving through exciting dirt roads, crossing the Sierra Madre Occidental, contemplating the incredible landscapes that surround the ecotourism park and getting to enjoy and immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of a waterfall.
8. Bike & Bite tour to taste the most colorful dishes and corners of the Center.
Take a wide tour through the streets of the historic center of Puerto Vallarta aboard a bicycle; while pedaling up some slopes you have a broader perspective of the port and the bay. This is the best way to ‘make yourself hungry’ to visit some of the stalls, bars and restaurants that offer you typical dishes such as ceviche, fish and seafood.
On this tour you will also have impressive photographs of the most beautiful corners of the Cerro neighborhood, the Barrio Gringo (Gringo Gulch) and the beautiful bank of the Cuale River with its spectacular mosaic bridge.
9. Relax and / or get active at the beach club Las Caletas by Vallarta Adventures
This is a privileged place in Puerto Vallarta, here you will feel that you are in a paradise on earth, with multiple options to enjoy a wide variety of activities and adventures with your family or group of friends.
In Las Caletas you can choose between relaxing in a hammock enjoying the shade of the palm trees or doing exciting activities that fill you with adrenaline , for example a kayak trip around this hidden beach.
Other options are a walk in the jungle, take pictures of friendly monkeys or beautiful macaws , taste an open bar and refreshing tropical cocktails.
10. Search for treasures in a paradisiacal beach on the Marigalante, the pirate ship
In this tour full of adventure and fun, the traveler begins the day enjoying a delicious and complete breakfast under the sea , in the pirate tavern. The navigation takes passengers to the ecological reserve of Majahuitas beach.
In this beautiful beach you can do different activities such as snorkeling, kayaking tour, banana ride, beach volleyball, and the classic treasure hunt.
Point and apart, the pirate show is enjoyed by the whole family, the adventure, the acrobatics, the music , the dances and the special effects keep you super entertained.
11. Venture through the mountains and visit the Magical Town of San Sebastián with a visit to the Jardin Nebulosa
San Sebastián del Oeste, a Magical Town of Jalisco less than two hours from Puerto Vallarta, it is a peaceful refuge in the middle of the Sierra mountains Madre , where it is possible to travel back in time to know the details of what was one of the largest mining towns in the region.
It is recommended to walk around the square, discover its cobbled alleys, drink a coffee in the morning and taste raicilla in the afternoon . Connect with nature by climbing the viewpoint of La Bufa hill, from where you have impressive views of this mountain area of Jalisco.
In San Sebastián, a visit to the Jardín Nebulosa restaurant is essential, a space fully connected with the natural products of the region , recognized as one of the great restaurants in Mexico in the Mexico Gastronomic Guide 2021 published by Larousse.
12.-Rent a yacht and explore the exclusive and paradisiacal beaches such as Colomitos, Las Ánimas, Quimixto, Yelapa, Pizota
The Bay of Banderas, belonging to the Club of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World, offers a great variety of beaches and communities that are they can discover on board a boat that offers you comfort and services.
During your navigation from Marina Vallarta you will be able to admire the boardwalk and downtown from another perspective; After a first stopover in Los Arcos de Mismaloya, where it is possible to admire the cliffs, the journey can bring you closer to Colomitos, the smallest beach in the world.
On that route to the south you can visit the beaches of Las Ánimas, with crystal clear waters; Quimixto and its rustic exuberance and the town of Yelapa with a traditional charm ; if the yacht goes around the bay you can look out over the community of Pizota.
13. Live a Pirate night on the Marigalante ship
An impressive battle between pirates takes place every night in front of the boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta. If you want to enjoy a dinner under the sea, tasting a delicious lobster tail combined with filet mignon, enlivened with live music and enjoying the only night show dedicated for adults who really want to have fun.
If you opt for the night tour on this galleon, you will set sail in the company of a group of pirates, there will be fireworks, a pirate tavern with special effects, delicious dinner options, an international open bar, activities and an excellent service that will make you experience the funniest night of your vacation. Go ready to have fun because the spoilers are thrown into the sea.
14. An exciting mountain bike ride to the El Salto waterfall
If you are a lover of this sporting activity, while you walk you can enjoy the sights and sounds of this beautiful area: macaws and parrots singing from the top of the trees, the whisper of the iguanas among the leaves and the stream of the river far below.
15. Relax and heal at El Grullo Naturista
Feel inspired by holistic life on the beach. Live a day of well-being where it is possible to pamper yourself with a massage, a yoga class or some detoxification therapy.