This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
With millions of drivers operating world-wide, Uber has released data from its rideshare app that shows which tourist attractions are seeing the most travelers.
The number one most visited spot by U.S. tourists was….Mexico! It topped the list of the most visited countries in the world.
And while in Mexico, here are the top places that tourists visited (based on the Uber app), with the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta coming in at number 7.
- Zocalo, Mexico City
- Basilica of Guadalupe, Mexico City
- Palace of Fine Arts, Mexico City
- WTC, Mexico City
- Torre Mayor, Mexico City
- Angel of Independence, Mexico City
- Malecon, Puerto Vallarta
- National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City
- Guadalajara Cathedral, Guadalajara
- Six Flags, Mexico City