Out & About Puerto Vallarta is offering a free ad in its upcoming Fall 2020 digital issue to help local Puerto Vallarta businesses that have been so dramatically affected by the pandemic.
With a theme of “Survival” the issue will feature stories about how some businesses have been able to survive and in some cases thrive, during Covid-19.
The fall issue will not be printed and will only be available by digital copy, via the O&APV website, and our channel on issuu (an electronic magazine distribution system). All stories will also be available online via all of our digital properties.
Here is an example of our Summer 2020 issue that was all digital:
“We are asking, in return for the free ad, that the business agrees to share the digital issue on their social media outlets at least twice between October and December,” said Jerry Jones, co-owner and publisher. “You can certainly highlight your ad and then just refer to the magazine, or however you want to approach it. It creates a win-win for the business and helps O&APV reach a broader audience.”
We LOVE PV!
“We hate to see so many businesses suffering,” said Gerwin Rutten, sales manager for O&APV. “We are RIGHT there with you – we’ve had little or no income since the spring. We hope this small gesture helps drive a little business your way.”
Current advertisers (those who ran an ad in our Winter 2020 Issue):
– Will receive placement in the front half of the book
– Ads can be updated or redesigned free of charge by our designer
– If an advertiser had a premium position, they will receive the same position
– We prefer to limit ad sizes to 1/2 page to full page
New advertisers (have not ran an ad with O&APV in our last two issues, Winter and Summer 2020):
– Ad must be camera ready. If you can’t provide a camera ready ad, you may hire our designer, Saul Santos, to design the ad for you.
His costs to design an ad for you are:
$500 pesos for a 1/2 page and $700 pesos for a full page.
These funds go directly to him and O&APV will not profit off this.
– Sizes are limited to 1/2 page or full page
– Placement will be determined by O&APV based on our space and design preferences of the issue.
– Must agree to share the digital issue at least twice between October 2020 and December 2020.
W 8.5 x H 11 Inches
W 21.5 x H 28 cm
W 3.65 x 9.5 inches vertical size
W 9.271 x 24.13 cm vertical
W 7.5 x H 4.65 inches horizontal size
W 19.5 x H 11.81 cm horizontal
All camera ready ads are due by Sept. 21, 2020
If you must have an ad designed, materials are due by Sept. 14
Digital issue will be ready and published the week of Oct. 4