Esta publicación también está disponible en:
A Red Dress party hosted by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, from various U.S. chapters, will headline several events planned by Amaria Villas for the 2021 Vallarta Pride week.
“We are excited to share our first year open for Puerto Vallarta Gay Pride 2021,” they announced on their website. “Our goal for Pride is to raise funding for SETAC and giving back to the local community. As we release our plans for Pride we will fall under the umbrella of Nuestro Orgullo meaning “Our Pride”.”
Their schedule of events include:
- May 24th to May 31, 2021 – campground experience at Rancho Mi Abuelo
- Friday May 28th 7pm-2am – Celebration of Life Dance Camp Night
- Friday May 28th 2pm – 12am – Pink & Proud Pool Party (Womexn Only)
- Saturday May 29th 8pm- ? – Red Dress Party hosted by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Sunday May 30th – SETAC Sunday
Secreto en la montaña
May 24th to May 31, 2021
Enjoy campground at Rancho Mi Abuelo – just 4km down the road from Amaria Villas. Full restaurant and bars are available but after 6:30.
Campground also includes:
- Full use of Amaria Villas from Monday to Thursday.
- Round trip transportation from the campground to Amaria Villas
- Access to Friday event Noche de las Luciérnagas “Night of the Fireflies” (listed separately below)
Friday May 28th 7pm-2am
Night of the Fireflies
- Mariachi Bands
- Candle Light celebration of Light with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Black-lights and Neon party
- Fire Performers
- LED Artists
- Lots of Lasers
Those camping will have access to the party but we will also offer the event separately. After 2 a.m., you may continue at your camp or crawl into someone else’s tent if you booked your room in the Romantic Zone.
Come get wet and wild with us! A massive pool, full bar, BBQ, mixology classes, raicilla tastings, live DJs, raffle, fire dancers, acrobats, and much, much more!
Pre-sale tickets: $200MXN or $10 USD
Door tickets: $250MXN or $15 USD
Live House Music Sets by DJ Voidlove
Credit/Debit cards accepted
Shuttle transportation (Ubers are also an option, find our location here)
Add-On available at an additional cost:
Mixology Class: $300 MXN or $15 USD
Red Dress Party Puerto Vallarta
Saturday May 29th 8pm-til ?
Red Dress parties are synonymous with HIV awareness and fundraising. It is an opportunity to put on that Red Dress and show us your inner Diva while showing your support for a great cause.
If the dress gets too hot, throw on a red suit or a birthday suit and take a dip in our HUGE clothing optional pool.
We will have:
- Bears in Bikini’s contest hosted by the Sisters.
- Underwear Auctions
- Best Dress Fashion Show
- VIP Bottle Service
Estrellas locales trans y drag en batalla de lipsing, con pool party y DJ.